Monday, October 6, 2014

a Space for Building.

I want to be able to work on things for my house, you know, like sawing, sanding, all those things you don't want to do in the house, but you don't really want to do them out in the sun when it's 95 degrees+, or 20 degrees in the wind. So.....I'm converting my Carport to a little workshop.
Got the front done, Then the side..
Still working on the back.
Lots of work still to do "inside", but had to take a break to help my Daughter and her Hubby take apart her old outdoor playground and use "Big Bertha" to haul it over to their house for their kids!
My break will last a day longer, since tomorrow I have to drive 100 miles to take my Mom to a physical Therapy appointment, and do Labs.  But my roofing arrives Wednesday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment