Saturday, June 25, 2016

STAIRS!!

Wow! Two ways to get to my lofts:)
Another Burner Friend built me stairs!
In the down position they rest on the bench seat. (Making a small pillow that can be removed, out of the space where it rests, so the other seats can still be used.)
When not in use, they pull up and sit level with the two lofts, out of the way and up where they wait to be used. I will likely use the winch more, but it's nice to have an alternative. My youngest granddaughter is too small to use the climbing harness, so she really likes the stairs!

Here's how they attach to the sleeping loft
I will add another pipe rail to the storage loft as well, so that the stairs can be used for both.
And for taller folk (I'm 5 ft. 1 in.) I can slide them along the rail to the center so they have more headroom!



No comments:

Post a Comment