Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Busy Busy Busy!

It has been a LONG time since my last post. So Sorry, I have been frantically working to finish in time for escrow closing on my big house!
One really important thing is my Lift!
A Burner friend and his Daughter stopped by with an idea for my "Lift"  that is, a way for me to get up and down to both of my  lofts without having to climb a ladder or stairs.
Here is the "First Draft"
The rail goes into both lofts and eventually will be able to slide with me on it! There were a few snags, but with another trip it now is functional!!!
(And I don't hit my head on the rail anymore either)
Side benefit...when I'm not using the rock climbing harness I use to go up and down to the lofts, or to open my skylight in the main living area. It can hold my Air chair while I hang out and watch TV!
Here's what it looks like from above, without me in it.

It raises it up far enough to be above the kitchen counters and so it is at the perfect height to kick back!
I will be posting more, trying to get everyone caught up with the work that has been done!





No comments:

Post a Comment