Sunday, February 8, 2015

Other Tiny possibilities

I had a very interesting Saturday. I went to an open house at Cal Earth, a nearby institute that explores and teaches alternative building practices using earth, which is available everywhere at a very low or no cost.
The institute has been there for many years, and I have loved seeing their buildings evolve.
Afterwards, I invited my Tiny House Enthusiasts group and another group from Orange county as well as any other interested folks to see my THOW.
 A Number of folks showed up and were happy to see a Tiny House in person and ask questions. I had a lot of fun showing it off and talking about some of my THOW unique features.
Here are some more of Cal Earth's buildings in the background and the seating/conversation pit is also one of their creations made from mostly earth.
All in all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment