Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Truck Protection

Even though this isn't completely a Tiny House thing, most folks that have a THOW, also have a big truck!
This is mine, Big Bertha!














She is a Full Crew Cab and even at her age had a very nice interior when I got her.
I am short enough to sleep on the back bench seat, and so for short camping trips, I do just that!
So I needed something to protect the interior from UV rays and block from view, when it becomes a camper.
Here's what I came up with.










It is an outdoor canvas curtain, that covers the side windows, held on by water bottles who's loops are shut in the doors.
The area of the little front wing vent windows has a dowel through the edge, so that stays in place and doesn't sag.

It works well! So I'm quite happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment