Friday, December 12, 2014

Flood!

Rain in the desert isn't always a good thing.. remember me having to rebuild my driveway to get my tiny house onto my property?
Well, it is gone again!
This is what it looked like going.....
Going....
gone!
I spent most of the day trying to re-direct the water away from my ancillary driveway AND too close for comfort to my Tiny House!
I think I did manage to get the main flow away from the side near my Tiny House. So I am cold, tired and sore but my House is safe! The driveway is toast, so when I am ready to move my Tiny House I will need to rebuild the driveway again! Getting my Truck in and out of the gate will also be a test of skill again..making that right angle turn in a big crew cab dually to get into the gate is interesting to say the least.




No comments:

Post a Comment